Friday 10 April 2009

Week 12 - 5/4/09 - Sunday

Time of day: 08:36
Distance: 11:47 miles
Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Weather: Fine

I ran with the running club. A couple of us started off half an hour before the rest of the group to get an extra couple of miles in. These were nice flat miles along the cycle path, then we met up with the rest of the group and started the long climb up Selsey Hill. It was really hard work, and despite my resolution to run all the way, I did have to stop and walk on more than one occasion. Once at the top of the hill, we followed the Cotswold Way path to Coaley Peak, an undulating path through the woods.

I was pleased that I felt a lot more comfortable than I had done on my last long run, and am starting to believe that I am going to run this marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment