Sunday 26 April 2009

Week 15 - 26/4/09, Sunday

Time of day: 17:29
Distance: 4.5 miles
Time: 43:30
Weather: Warm, cloudy

I was inspired by watching the London Marathon on TV this morning. Can't wait to get my registration in for next year! This will be my 5th try on the ballot, so I should definitely get in for next year. But meanwhile, there's Edinburgh to think about.

I went out with James today. He cycled and I ran. I tried to keep up a good pace, and it really helped to have James as a pacemaker. We did a detour up the hill, so I got a good climb in. I actually did 5 miles but forgot to switch my garmin on for the first half a mile.

I felt great though. I don't know whether it was just because I was buoyed up by watching London, but I'm feeling really fit and full of enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment