Monday 20 April 2009

Week 14 - 19/4/09, Sunday

Time of day: 16:43
Distance: 3.03 miles
Time: 31:28
Weather: Sunny, warm

I was a bit disorganised today and couldn't decided whether to run or not, I seem to have gone off my schedule a bit and that's always a bit of a disaster for me. I'm much better if I just have a plan written down and I stick to it. I think the trouble is that I'm having to adapt my training depending on how I feel after the long runs and this is sending everything a bit out of synch. If the truth be told I'm finding it a bit hard going.

I only ended up doing 3 miles from my mum's house. I decided to incorporate some proper hills to make it a worthwhile run. I did 3 steep climbs. It was very warm and I felt quite lacking in energy, I'm used to running first thing in the morning, rather than in the afternoon.

Another big run on Wednesday of about 18 miles! Scarey.

No comments:

Post a Comment