Tuesday 3 March 2009

Week 8 - A minor setback...........

I really wish I had taken notice of how I was feeling last week, and skipped a run or two. I've got an ear infection and am now completely laid up for a while. My ear is really painful and I can't hear out of it. Although I feel OK in myself, I don't think I should run as I have had some nasty ear infections in the past, with perforated eardrums. I went to the cranial osteopath today as I thought that might help unblock my ear a bit. He said he thought I had been overdoing it and said no long runs this week. I'm feeling quite frustrated really. I'm hoping that if I just take it easy for a few days I'll be able to get back on track before too long.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to read about the minor setback, hopefully you will be fighting fit soon enough and back on the training schedule!

    ReplyDelete