Tuesday 31 March 2009

Week 12 - 30/3/09 - Monday

Time of day: 6am
Time: 52:37
Distance: 5 miles
Weather: Fine

I have to admit to a groan as I looked at the clock at 05:30 and thought: Really it's only 04:30 by yesterday's time, No! I told myself. Stop that. It is 5.30! Out with winter, in with spring! It's a bit like a mild form of jet lag when the clocks go forward isn't it?

Once I was out it was fine. More than fine in fact. I ran with my running pal, Jo. We started off before dawn had broken and finished our run in daylight. The blossom and virgin leaves were beautiful and made the early morning wake up more than worth it. And it's so nice to get the first run of the week under my belt before 9 am on a Monday morning.

I'm feeling so much better. In fact this was the first time I had felt really good running for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment